Member of Findr Group
Our team is the most important part of our success. Their innovation, brilliance and desire to succeed are the drives behind our work. Our work is only as strong as our talent. So if you are an ambitious and creative professional, someone who lives to dream big, we want to hear from you.
Take a look at the positions we are currently looking to fill and check back often to see new opportunities.
We have to warn you though; our interview process is often referred to by candidates as 'unique'.
We are seeking talented and resourceful individuals to join our team as summer interns. Those selected will work closely with the team in managing both creative and development aspects of site development and Interactive marketing campaigns.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creative and development brief creation
- Developing website structure and content
- Coordinating the work process with creative/development teams
- Familiarity with graphic applications: Adobe PS, Adobe Illustrator, Basic Flash
- Understanding of SEO/SEM
- Independent, self-starting thinkers with strong writing and communications skills
- Have the ability to take direction and work independently with strong time-management skills
- Have in-depth knowledge of the latest trends in social media
This is a great opportunity to get real hands-on work experience at a digital advertising agency. Our interns will get their hands on a multitude of projects and deal directly with our executives on a daily basis.
If you’re interested, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org an attachment of your resume and one sentence that describes why you think this position should is for you.